Tuesday, November 24, 2009
If you are out Getting Tattoo Supplies, and you are thinking of upgrading your Tattoo Machine, try thinking about getting a Rotary Tattoo Machine.
There are 3 kinds of Tattoo Machines,
1) A Standard Coil Tattoo Machine ( Kinetic Energy )
2) A rotary Machine ( Electric Motor )
3) A Neuma Tattoo Machine ( Compressed Air )
But Today I will talk a little about Rotary Tattoo Machines.
- Very Strong and Hard hitting Tattoo Machines.
- Consistent Strokes
- No matter how many needles you are using, it will push it into the skin.
- Rotary Tattoo Machines are Quiet!
- No tuning or adjusting for a Rotary Tattoo Machine
- Usually made in jail!
Posted by Hanzlore at 10:22 AM
Friday, November 20, 2009
Getting a Tattoos for some people are painful.
Tattoo artists may have a lot of trouble tattooing if the client is in too much pain to sit still.
What can the Artist or the client do?
The Artist or Client can get some topical anesthetic cream or gel to put onto the area that will be tattooed.
There are several brands and I shall name the ones I know to be effective. Tattooists and clients must also understand that that some anesthetics will only work under "broken skin" (skin that has had the top layer been opened)
The brands are:
1) Emla Cream (Topical, and must be applied 2 hours before tattooing)
2) Dr. Numb (Topical, must be applied 1 hour before tattooing and covered to prevent drying on the skin)
3) Numb Quick (Topical, but only works under broken skin and can be used during the tattoo.
Posted by Hanzlore at 11:00 AM