Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Rotary Tattoo Machines
If you are out Getting Tattoo Supplies, and you are thinking of upgrading your Tattoo Machine, try thinking about getting a Rotary Tattoo Machine.
There are 3 kinds of Tattoo Machines,
1) A Standard Coil Tattoo Machine ( Kinetic Energy )
2) A rotary Machine ( Electric Motor )
3) A Neuma Tattoo Machine ( Compressed Air )
But Today I will talk a little about Rotary Tattoo Machines.
- Very Strong and Hard hitting Tattoo Machines.
- Consistent Strokes
- No matter how many needles you are using, it will push it into the skin.
- Rotary Tattoo Machines are Quiet!
- No tuning or adjusting for a Rotary Tattoo Machine
- Usually made in jail!
Posted by Hanzlore at 10:22 AM